The Warranty begins on the date of purchase of the Sunlight Windows’ products and remains effective for a period of 20 years. In the case that the client sells the home, this Warranty may be transferred to a subsequent owner.
This Warranty does not apply to products not manufactured by Sunlight Windows.
This Warranty does not apply to nor cover damage to windows or doors due to:
- Misuse or abuse
- The use of a pressure washer, chemicals or solvents to clean the glass and/or frames
- Excessive temperature or exposure to unusual heat sources including outdoor grills
- Staining or mildew
- Glass breakage (including mysterious cracks)
- Acts of nature (e.g. fire, wind, weather etc.)
- Uses for which the windows are not designed, including but not limited to, boats, skylights, greenhouses, vehicles, swimming pool enclosures
- The use of applied tints or films
- Improper shipping, storage or handling
- Products that have not been paid for in full